Site runs on Inspirlinksite design: perspective blend
be affirmed in their lives as God's people
nurture their relationship with others in the church
celebrate their salvation in Jesus Christ through Word and Sacrament
recognize that youth ministry happens in a variety of settings in their parish, community and world
(1) Provide opportunities for youth and adults to boldly come together in the name of Jesus Christ to proclaim, celebrate and witness their salvation through Him, rejoice in the fellowship of their church, and be affirmed and nurtured in their lives as God’s people through Word and Sacrament; and
(2) Provide an arena to raise the visibility of youth ministry within The Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod.Guiding Principles
(2) Youth Gatherings are a vehicle by which the Church cares for, affirms, and reaches out to young people, both churched and unchurched.
(3) Youth Gatherings equip youth and adults for ministry in a variety of settings in their congregations, communities and world.
(4) Youth Gatherings affirm, equip, and support adults who work with young people.
(5) Youth Gatherings celebrate the meaning of Christian joy in all of life’s situations.
(6) Youth Gatherings recognize and affirm the diversity of God’s people.
(7) Youth Gatherings affirm, support and promote the ministry of LCMS Districts and congregations.